Montonio is looking for a product designer who can create pixel perfect designs while keeping the general usability and accessibility at the center of their work. You will have the chance to spearhead the design of our new products completely from scratch and to improve on already existing designs and systems.
We are looking for a designer with a high sense of ownership, meaning that even when you’re given clear business requirements, you will think along and offer suggestions for improving the product where you see the opportunity for improvement.
Above all, we are looking for a person who is open and willing, has thick skin and wants feedback to get better.
Your daily missions
- Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes and work together with the product team to create and improve on new and existing products
- Get to know our customers and understand how they use our solutions to make improvements
- You’ll have a lot of influence over our general design systems, specific product designs, brand, creativity and customer-centeredness
Our expectations for you
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in product design
- Quick to iterate while not forgetting about detail
- Team player and great at collaborating with others
- Proven track record of shipping design solutions
- Ability to take projects from concept to execution
- Understanding of A/B testing and customer feedback interviews
- Familiar with industry-leading design tools like Figma, Adobe suite, Invision, etc
- Good written and spoken English
- Ability to make fully-clickable prototypes in their design program of choice
- Graphical design skills or knowing how to make illustrations
- Experience with mobile designs
What's in it for you
You will join the company at a very opportune time, meaning we’re still a team of 20 people and we’re aiming to grow to 100 people by the end of the year. It is a very exciting time that enables the possibility to be part of shaping the company, our products, and our brand.
- Competitive salary and company stock options
- A neat office in Noblessner, Tallinn
- A team of friendly, forward-thinking people that are always there to support each other
- The chance to tackle big challenges in fintech and e-commerce
- Flexible working schedule and remote working possibilities
- Opportunities to grow and take on more responsibility
So what happens after you apply?
- We will review your application and contact you regardless of the outcome.
- In a positive scenario, you can expect up to 3 calls to be scheduled.
- 1st – To brief you more about Montonio and the role, and to understand your history and experience relevant to this role.
- 2nd – What does the culture of Montonio look like and does it fit you?
- 3rd – Call with the team lead and members, to chat and see the fit.