Our clients love our products. So, we’re looking for someone who is motivated to strongly contribute into growing our client-base. Someone who is passionate and knowledgeable about sales and who is ready to keep learning despite the pre-existing framework of industry knowledge. Ideally, you are familiar with B2B sales processes and what it takes to be consistent in results.
Your day-to-day would be mostly consisted of outreaching, negotiating, creating partnerships, and managing your own portfolio of clients.
We want our clients and business partners to be wowed so they can enable better e-commerce business results.
Your daily missions:
- Finding new opportunities to close new business
- Guiding prospects throughout the buyer journey
- Delivering an outstanding customer onboarding experience
- Managing your own client-base and enabling new growth opportunities
- Gathering and communicating product feedback for continuous improvement
Our expectations to you:
- Experience in driving full-cycle sales via cold-calling
- Good understanding of a sales process
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to divulge product information in an engaging manner
- Native level mastery of the Polish language
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Start-up mindset - you can operate without unnecessary bureaucracy and a genuine interest in maintaining a growth-oriented environment
- Residency in Poland
Our promises to you:
You would be joining Montonio at a very opportune time. We’re still a team of 40+ people and we are growing. A very exciting time that enables the possibility to be part of shaping this organisation, our products, and Montonio's brand.
- We live in a competitive world thus we offer competitive compensation with uncapped bonus & commission for your sales results
- Company stock options
- Flexible working schedule and hybrid remote working possibilities
- A driven but easy-going team and a chance to grow professionally
- No corporate BS (for real)
So what happens after you apply?
We will review your application and contact you regardless of the outcome.
In a positive scenario, you can expect up to 3 calls to be scheduled:
- 30 min screening call with a recruiter
- Take home task
- 45 min interview with our Poland Country Manager and one of the Sales Representatives to validate required skills for this position.
- 45 min final interview with a member or members of the founding team.