No bullshit, low bureaucracy, real people. In our support and account management teams, we treat our clients like they’re a part of the team. Instead of giving our customers the cookie-cutter approach, we try our best to delight them.
Since we’re growing by hundreds of merchants a month, we need to bolster our ranks. Montonio is looking for a Support Representative in Latvia. This person will operate as the first interface with Montonio's merchants across the Latvian market, working closely with both the Sales and Account Management teams. The ideal candidate is customer focused and highly motivated by team success.
Your daily missions:
- Provide support to our partners and provide troubleshooting and technical help via phone, web-based tools and email.
- Onboard new merchants and set them up for success.
- Consulting merchants regarding the best implementation practices and also address specific merchant issues. Answer business questions about the product to potential clients and help them find a fitting offering from our suite of products.
- Build and maintain high quality relationships with merchants.
- Help build our internal knowledge base
Our expectations for you:
- Enthusiastic and good with people
- Oriented towards results
- Not afraid to pick up your phone
- Good at problem solving
- Excellent written and spoken English and Latvian; Russian is a bonus
- Extra points for experience with e-commerce platforms
Our promises to you:
You will join the company at a very opportune time, meaning we’re still a team of 20 people and we’re aiming to grow to 100 people by the end of the year. A very exciting time that enables the possibility to be part of shaping the company, our products and brand.
- You will have a chance to assemble your own people & culture team to help you grow the company
- We’re a team of friendly, forward-thinking, glass half-full people that are always there to support each other
- 1600 - 1900 Gross salary
- Company stock options
- A fantastic team and chance to grow as a professional
- A neat office at Double9 co-working
- No corporate BS (for real)
- Flexible working schedule and remote working possibilities
So what happens after you apply?
- We will review your application and contact you regardless of the outcome.
- In a positive scenario you can expect up to 3 calls to be scheduled.
- 1st - To brief you more about Montonio and the role, and to understand your history and experience relevant to this role.
- 2nd - What does the culture of Montonio look like and does it fit you?
- 3rd - Call with future team lead and members, to chat and see the fit.