We’re looking for an internal IT Support Technician to help us manage and configure our IT infrastructure.
As an IT support technician, you'll have the opportunity to support the rapid growth of Montonio's team by setting up computers, configuring software and managing daily IT operations activities.
Expected salary range: 1,400 € – 1,800 € gross monthly.
No bullshit, low bureaucracy
As a young team, we don’t have strict processes or archaic structures. Instead of using legacy software and traditional solutions, we pick and choose the best tools for the job. We believe that people bring their A-game when they have the freedom to work the way they want and when they have room for experimenting.
Your daily missions
- Set up computers of new employees by installing and configuring required software
- Configure our internal IT tools and monitor their usage
- Educate users on basic cyber hygiene, including password security, disk encryption and common cyber threats
- Provide daily IT support to Montonio's employees
Our expectations for you
- Basic knowledge of Windows/macOS/Linux
- Basic knowledge of Bash or PowerShell
- You're ready to work independently, while not being afraid to ask for help if needed
- You’re a skilled communicator – you’re proficient in written and spoken English and are able to explain things to people with differing levels of knowledge
- Knowledge of computer networks and security best practices
- Experience with identity management tools such as Azure AD, OneLogin, or Okta
What's in it for you?
You will join the company at a very opportune time, as we’re a rapidly growing startup with many opportunities to take ownership and supercharge your career. It is a very exciting time that enables the possibility to be part of shaping the company, our products, and our brand.
You will also get:
- Company stock options
- A neat office in Noblessner, Tallinn
- A team of friendly, forward-thinking people that are always there to support each other
- Flexible working schedule and remote working possibilities
- Opportunities to grow and take on more responsibility
So what happens after you apply?
- We will review your application and contact you regardless of the outcome.
- In a positive scenario, you can expect up to 3 calls to be scheduled.
- 1st – To brief you more about Montonio and the role, and to understand your history and experience relevant to this role.
- 2nd – What does the culture of Montonio look like and does it fit you?
- 3rd – Call with the team lead and members, to chat and see the fit.