We’re looking for a WordPress Developer to help us manage our websites and take our WooCommerce plugin to the next level
As a WordPress developer, you'll have the opportunity to support Montonio's rapid growth by helping give our users and visitors the best possible experience when browsing our web or using our plugins.
Expected salary range: 2,000 € – 4,000 € gross monthly.
No bullshit, low bureaucracy
As a young team, we don’t have strict processes or archaic structures. As we’re still building our engineering culture, you’ll be able to pitch in to help us create an environment that drives innovation while giving people the freedom to do things their way. We believe that people bring their A-game when they have the freedom to work the way they want and when they have room for experimenting.
Your daily missions
- Developing and maintaining the Montonio WP plugin
- Keep our website up-to-date
- Ensure that website is protected from security vulnerabilities
- Develop front-end and back-end features and functionality as needed
- Monitor website performance and conduct website performance tests
- Create and maintain new WordPress installs for demo or other purposes
Our expectations for you
- 2 years prior experience in WordPress development, skilled with Elementor or equivalent website builders
- You're ready to work independently, while not being afraid to ask for help if needed
- You’re a skilled communicator – you’re proficient in written and spoken English and are able to work cross-functionally with designers, business developers, and marketing people
- Experience developing WordPress plugins, particularly for WooCommerce
- Experience with the WordPress Block Editor
What's in it for you?
You will join the company at a very opportune time, as we’re a rapidly growing startup with many opportunities to take ownership and supercharge your career. It is a very exciting time that enables the possibility to be part of shaping the company, our products, and our brand.
You will also get:
- A competitive salary and company stock options
- A neat office in Noblessner, Tallinn
- A team of friendly, forward-thinking people that are always there to support each other
- Flexible working schedule and remote working possibilities
- Opportunities to grow and take on more responsibility
So what happens after you apply?
- We will review your application and contact you regardless of the outcome.
- In a positive scenario, you can expect up to 3 calls to be scheduled.
- 1st – To brief you more about Montonio and the role, and to understand your history and experience relevant to this role.
- 2nd – What does the culture of Montonio look like and does it fit you?
- 3rd – Call with the team lead and members, to chat and see the fit.