Montonio is an e-commerce checkout orchestration platform, loved by over 5000 merchants in the Baltics, Finland, and Poland. To date, we have raised nearly 14M € from people who built Wise, Bolt, and Pipedrive. With our innovative open banking approach, we will disrupt the payment industry and build a new way of payment.
Montonio has been on the 🇱🇹 market for years now and with more merchants showing interest in our ever increasing product lineup, we need more wonderful people to help them use Montonio seamlessly and effortlessly.
You would be joining an already established global CS team that is based in 3 countries. That means you won't be expected to reinventing the wheel, but not everything is set in stone (#start-up), meaning you will be able to shape some things in your image and leave a lasting impression!
We want our clients and business partners to be wowed so they can enable better e-commerce business results.
Your daily missions:
- Provide support mainly in Lithuanian and in some cases English to our partners and provide troubleshooting and technical help via phone, web-based tools and email.
- Onboard new merchants and set them up for success.
- Consulting merchants regarding the best implementation practices and also address specific merchant issues.
- Answer business questions about the product to potential clients and help them find a fitting offering from our suite of products.
- Build and maintain high quality relationships with merchants.
- Help build our internal knowledge base.
Our expectations to you:
- Enthusiastic and good with people
- Oriented towards results
- Not afraid to pick up the phone
- Good at problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal English and Lithuanian
- Previous experience in customer support
⭐️ Bonus points for experience with e-commerce platforms
Our promises to you:
You would be joining Montonio at a very opportune time. We’re still a team of 50+ people and we are growing. It is a very exciting time that enables the possibility to be part of shaping the organisation, our products, and Montonio's brand.
- A competitive salary of 2033 EUR (gross)
- Company stock options
- A team of friendly, forward-thinking people that always support each other
- Flexible working schedule and hybrid-remote culture
- Opportunities to grow and take on more responsibility
- Top of the line tech and naturally Montonio swag 😎
🚨NB! Make sure your CV and answers to the applications are in English.
So what happens after you apply?
❄️ Since it's holiday season, then we will be starting interviews at the beginning of January for the role, but looking to review applications before that. ❄️
- We will review your application and contact you regardless of the outcome.
- In a positive scenario, you can expect a take home task and up to 2 calls to be scheduled.
- Take home task
- 1st interview with our CS team
- Final interview with our Lithuanian team